Chief Innovation Officer at Faveeo. Partner at K5 Ventures. Technologist & systems designer. Author of "Dreamweaving".
Venture Capital & Private Equity | Orange County, California Area, US
I act as a hands-on, global advisor in social technology, and have a few angel-level investments. All the ventures in which I'm involved comprise an 'ecosystem' of complementary capabilities, business and civic interests.
Award-winning areas of 'expertise' span digital media, content co-creation, adaptive storytelling, applied innovation, data & analytics, as well as business intelligence, digital currencies, public policy and agile development.
* Acting CIO (Chief Innovation Officer) and a lead advisor at Faveeo, a unique discovery engine and publishing platform based in Lausanne, Switzerland used by various Fortune 500s & non-profits.
* A partner at K5 Ventures (co-investments include the much-hyped Coin), mostly contributing to entrepreneurial programs (Claremont, UCI);
* Co-Founder and Product Engineer at Paperlet, an online writing/editing tool and publishing platform;
* Active advisor and strategist on the IoTheatre Project, an innovative Internet of Things + interactive storytelling platform;
* Active advisor to Coin of Sale, a unique Bitcoin and cryptocurrency platform based in Singapore that provides a POS solution for merchants and organizations large and small.
* Advisor to Cuurio, an NYC based platform matching brands with emerging tech for new market opportunities.
* Advisor to CentUp (content publishing solution), Glome (privacy protection & digital wallet), eCairn (social influence intelligence) and Alert TV (audience intelligence platform for creators & broadcasters).
* Advisor to the C-PET Futures Platform, an emerging tech policy outfit based in Washington D.C.
* Informal advisor to TruEffect, first-party ad platform
* Equity partner in CodeMonkeys; among our top web development projects is REVOLT Nation.
* Producer on "Algren", a doc about Chicago beat writer Nelson Algren, and "Five Weeks to Change" an interactive doc about saving the lion.
I also do open innovation work through my sCorp with select partners around the world.