Innovation, Tech & Early Stage Ventures @faveeo @luman_io @TheCureGroup
Venture Capital & Private Equity | West Palm Beach, Florida Area, US
I develop technologies that improve information systems (to include all forms of media, all types of data, as well as cryptocurrencies), and I design platforms that enable organizations to innovate with a strong social conscience.
I've been involved with 50+ ventures, worked for three multinationals, experienced two exits, and been a part of teams that have enjoyed several others. I've been fortunate to touch domains stretching across 'big data', journalism, digital media, alternative currency, cognitive science, adaptive analytics, as well as business intelligence. I speak about the related challenges, and I relish the lessons I continue to learn from experimentation.
A holistic approach to life and business has taken me to six different continents, where I have provided thought leadership to groups spanning finance, consumer products, media, government and NGO. I've received some awards in executive positions (Omnicom Group, 3D Pipeline) and have had access to high-profile startups as a partner in an accelerator (K5 Ventures). Yet, the real gifts have been enabling the transformations of people innovating beyond the capacities of their vocations and their industries.
Later this year, I will be self-publishing a new book entitled "Dreamweaving" on the Paperlet platform, which I co-developed and is being piloted in schools across the U.S.
How may I be of service to you?
Adjunct, advisory & humanities:
* Claremont McKenna & USC (innovation, entrepreneurship)
* Verizon (digital communications)
* C-PET (emerging tech policy)
* Coin of Sale (Bitcoin POS)
* Village Lab (sustainable development)
* Cantilever Capital (real estate finance for sustainable projects)
* The Cure Group (holistic medical platform)
* Paperlet (creative writing software)
* Baru (review platform)
* "Algren" (multiplatform documentary, released)
* "5 Weeks to Change" (documentary & anti-poaching movement, in development)
* "Passing Through China" (holocaust data narrative, in development)